Deadline: 9:00 pm, February 28, 2018
The 31st annual Cox and Palmer Island Literary Awards gala ceremony will take place on May 26, 2018, at the Rodd Charlottetown Hotel (75 Kent Street, Charlottetown, PE). The adult award gala will take place at 7:00 PM (with doors opening at 6:30), while the youth award gala will take place at noon. Prizes will be given out in five categories.
Please review the full 2018 Call for Submissions, and ensure that your submission meets all guidelines for successful entry. We look forward to seeing your writing.
- Maritime Electric Short Story Awards
- Milton Acorn Poetry Awards
- Creative Non-Fiction Awards
- L. M. Montgomery Literature for Children Awards
- Marie Coyoteblanc Award for Indigenous Writing
Deadline for entries is 9:00 pm, February 28, 2018
Submission Forms for the Rotary Club of Charlottetown Royalty Creative Writing Awards for Young People
- Early Elementary (Grades 1-3)
- Late Elementary (Grades 4-6)
- Junior High (Grades 7-9)
- Senior High (Grades 10-12)
Deadline for non-early elementary entries is 9:00 p.m. February 28, 2018.