A Workshop with Donna Morrissey, International Award Winning Author
Learn how the Innocent Archetype affects ourselves and our characters’ thinking and behaviours. We all begin in innocence. We all experience the fall from innocence which then activates other behaviours, oftentimes denial that may control us with its guilt or shame.
This intensive two-day workshop will teach us to UNDERSTAND the people in our lives, and/or create AUTHENTIC fiction/memoir characters by:
- Identifying 12 Personality Archetypes: Innocent; Orphan; Warrior; Caregiver; Seeker; Destroyer; Lover; Creator; Ruler; Sage; Magician; Fool.
- Identifying or creating situations where one or more of those Archetypes are impacting our thinking or those of our characters, and what their subsequent behaviours might be.
- Recognize the shadow side of those Archetypes and how it carries itself out in our behaviours or those of our characters.
- Learn how to bring about the healing of ourselves or our characters as we Prepare, Take, and Return from the Hero’s Journey.
Designed for: Memoir, fiction, and non-writers. Beginners welcome!
Day 1: Learning about Character, and the hero’s journey. Understanding Archetypes: Innocent; Orphan; Warrior; Caregiver.
Day 2: Understanding 8 remaining Archetypes and how they influence our own personality, and/or fictitious/memoir Characters.
Dates: March 4 and 5, 10:00–3:30 pm each day
Location: Haviland Club in Charlottetown (at the corner of Water and Haviland).
- Two days: $195.00
- One day: $115.00
- Includes: beverages and snacks.
- Members of the PEIWG receive a $15 discount.
To register, email: email@example.com